To our valued clients,
We all currently find ourselves in uncharted territory. CCI wants to assure you that we remain committed to working on your behalf while protecting the health and safety of our employees, consumers, and communities.
The Executive Leadership Team at CollectionCenter, Inc. is meeting routinely to assess the current situation and adjust our response as necessary. We thought we’d share with you some of the precautions we are taking:
- Employees identified as “at-risk” are working from home.
- Additional employees are working from home as the need arises and after the security of their workspace is confirmed.
- We are restricting access at each location to employees only.
- We are utilizing staggered shifts to reduce the number of people on premises at any given time and allow for the “social distancing” encouraged by the CDC.
- Common areas and frequently touched areas are being cleaned and disinfected several times per day.
- We have asked staff to call one another rather than walk into another’s workspace.
- We have suspended work-related travel.
- Those who are ill or have been exposed must self-quarantine.
CCI remains committed to ensuring that there is minimal disruption to our work on your behalf while also recognizing the impact COVID-19 on consumers.
- We will focus even more intently on treating consumers with compassion and empathy while considering their individual situations.
We recognize this pandemic will affect your bottom line.
- CCI will do our best to help you offset those losses.
We will make it safely to the other side of this trial together.