CollectionCenter, Inc. offers a full range of accounts receivable management services which can be customized to suit your specific needs. As a full-service collection agency, we’ve helped thousands of companies in in their efficiently manage and recover their outstanding balances. The sectors we service include: healthcare, finance, commercial, retail, education, municipal and government.
Pre-placement provides our clients with acess to information needed to make the best decision on handling of accounts. This service does not place the account for collection; we do not send any notices or make any collection calls on these accounts. Once the accounts are added to our database, we will give the account a “conductiblity score.” This score provides you with information on which step may be best for your account, such as keeping the account in house, referring to a full-service agency, or review for charity write-off.
Outsource your accounts that are within 90 days from self-pay determination. CollectionCenter, Inc. staff will contact the consumer and set up payment arrangements on your behalf. Once a satisfactory payment arrangement has been established, the account is placed in our Payment Plan Management system, and our staff will monitor to ensure timely payments are made. This is an add-on service and may include a payment book mailed to the consumer.
Payment Plan Management
Payment Plan Management
Could your office use assistance in manpower or time? CollectionCenter, Inc. can help by maintaining your payment arrangements. You can choose to set up the payment arrangements in‑house and then transfer the accounts to CCI for management, or allow us to make these arrangements for you. We have specially trained staff dedicated to handling Payment Plan Management (PPM) accounts on behalf of your organization. These specialists ensure that the consumer understands the accounts are not in collections and the PPM is a payment arrangement service. CCI will manage these accounts until the account is paid in full and as long as payments are made in a timely manner.
Automated Contact Service
Automated Contact Services
Automated Contact Services (formerly Pre-Collect Service) is a system that allows our clients to offer every possible opportunity for their consumers to pay the account prior to turning the account over to collections. This is typically a 30-day service and is a flat fee per account placed. If payment is not received during the 30-day period, the account is move to CCI’s full collect service. Upon placement with our Automated Contact Services, CCI sends a notice with your name, your phone number, and balance due. The notice directs the consumer to contact your office to resolve the account.
- Collection Prep – The account is scored for conductibility to aid in prioritization and additional information (address, phone, employment), if received, is added to the account. The placement file is cross-referenced against our database, as we often have updated information from another placement.
- Account Review for Move – The account is reviewed to ensure it is worked by the appropriate specialists. These include collectors, specialty unit collectors, skip tracers, or legal staff.
- Dispute – If the consumer disputes the account, we follow all federally mandated processes, which include validating the debt and sending available proof of the debt to the consumer. We are unable to continue collection efforts until the debt is validated.
- Collection Work – Accounts are placed in units which are worked daily by our collectors, often with the help of messaging or dialing systems (when allowed by contract or permission). This often results in promise to pay, need for additional attempts, and specific follow-up with insurance or attorney involvement.
- Legal – If payment in full or promise to pay are not reached in collection work, the account will be reviewed for the legal process. A blanket authorization allows CollectionCenter, Inc. to file suit without contacting you for permission on individual accounts. Our attorney sends a letter to the consumer, letting them know the account is being reviewed for legal action. If the account is approved and qualifies, a complaint is served to the consumer and filed with the court, and judgment is sought. Post-judgement remedies include garnishment, property liens and debtor exams.
- Skip Tracing – Our skip tracing specialists use several resources to locate updated addresses, contact information, and assets that can be used in post-judgement remedies.
- Suspension – Accounts placed here may not have qualified or been approved for legal actions. Periodic notices, automated messages and automated dialers (when allowed by contract or permission) will be used to continue contact attempts. There is also periodic checking of additional databases for new addresses and phone numbers, which could lead to reactivation.
- Additional Services -CollectionCenter, Inc. can file bankruptcy claims and estate claims on your behalf.
Consumers' please contact:
Creditors with an existing relationship, please contact:
Creditors interested in our services, please contact: